It's always advised to complete a risk assessment from scratch, however if you want to copy a already completed risk assessment then you can.
It's quite easy to do so
- Go to risk assessments
- Go to completed forms and click on the edit / view button to see the form
- Click on make a copy of this form (its right next to the down load button)
- OK so its copied now and the form you see is the orginal
- Click on risk assessments
- Go to completed forms
- You will now see you have 2 forms with the same name.
- Open up the clone and edit the name so you don't mix things up.